throwback thursday animation: pucca! (づ￣ ³￣)づ
Rhythm Heaven Fever - Double Date
- person in skype chat: makes typo
- everyone else in skype chat: copies and pastes typo for posterity
Of fucking course
What sick bastard doesn’t
"You’d be surprised", said Xaldien, who just lost four followers and received a lovely "men can’t be raped" anon shortly after reblogging this the first time.
I’m glad my followers are infinitely more classy than that. Depraved and perverted, sure, but classy none the less.
Hooray, time for another giveaway! This time it is to celebrate hitting 1k followers!
Okay I actually have about 1,200 but I’m just lazy okay
Three winners will be picked. The prizes are shown in the picture above, obtained from my visit to Pax Prime 2014. First Prize includes 1 Jinx/Vi Lanyard, 1 I hate/love Teemo reversible bracelet, and 1 Liandry’s Torment Pin. Second Prize includes 1 Jinx/Vi lanyard and 1 I hate/love Teemo reversible bracelet. Third Prize includes 1 I hate/love Teemo bracelet.
- Must be following me
- Like and reblog to enter ( you may reblog as many times as you like, each reblog counts as an entry )
- No contest/giveaway blogs please
- MUST HAVE YOUR ASK BOX OPEN ( I can’t stress this enough, the last giveaway I had, a lot of people didn’t have their ask boxes open so I had no way of contacting them, so they lost out on prizes. Please have your ask box open so that you can claim your prize! )
- Must be willing to give me your address ( these are physical items, after all, so I will need to mail them to you. Your address will never be shared with anyone else )
- Anyone from any part of the world may participate! I am willing to ship outside of the US and pay for the shipping myself.
- Do not beg me for any of these items. Beggers will not be tolerated and will be immediately banned from this giveaway and any future giveaways.
- Giveaway ends at the end of the month ( October 31st, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST ~oooh Halloween, so spoopy~ )
- Winners will be announced some time during the first week of November
John Mulaney | The Salt & Pepper Diner
THE BEST JOKE IN EXISTENCE
GOD I JUST TOLD SOMEONE ABOUT THIS STORY
This is one of the best pieces of comedy that I have ever had the pleasure of witnessing. I love this. I have been looking for this online for awhile.
I could listen to this forever and never get bored
there are reasons I did this and there is more to come
- me after every marvel movie: it was wonderful and i am DEVASTATED
"A thot, what’s that?"